Friday, July 01, 2005

FYI - Campi is "official" in the Blogosphere

I always thought Audience One WAS the blog minsitry of Steve Camp. But apparently I was wrong. Campi has officially entered the Blogosphere with his newest release Camp On This. It really is quite similar to his Web based ministry at Audience One, but allows the reader to interact by way of comments. Provacative as usual.

Also, keep an eye on PyroManiac this week. Phil Johnson is ministering at the School of Theology this next week at the Met in London. He plans to journal his week. I will plan to live vicariously through one more privileged than I. I would love to visit London, especially WITH Phil Johnson (hint hint Phil). I would love t0 see the grave markers of the faithful men and women who have gone on before - CH Spurgeon, chiefly, but also Watts, Gill, Richard Baxter at Christ Church, and many others. Maybe someday!

Ministy in Toledo, Ohio is as vital as ministry in London!

Grace to You!

No comments: