Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Which Theologian Are You?

Follow this link to a quick quiz to see which theologian your beliefs line up with. Not surprisingly, I ranked with Luther and Edwards. I was pretty close with Calvin - it was the padeobaptism that threw me off!

Click Here to take the quiz.

Have fun... and let me know what you find out!

Grace to You!

Martin Luther
80%
Anselm
80%
Jonathan Edwards
80%
John Calvin
73%
Karl Barth
67%
Friedrich Schleiermacher
60%
Charles Finney
33%
Paul Tillich
20%
Augustine
13%
Jürgen Moltmann
13%

Which theologian are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

2 comments:

John said...

Dave, I scored as Martin Luther. I too am a little surprised I did not score closer to Calvin. I am difinately happy with Luther and glad I did not score close with Rick Warren.
-John

Anonymous said...

I also scored as Luther (!); I'm relieved that I don't see the name Joel Osteen!